“Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.”
What is coaching, and what can I expect?
So, you’ve decided you’d like to book some coaching sessions. What happens next?
Contact me for an initial consultation, either by phone or Skype, to discuss what you need.
Book your sessions. The frequency of your booking is entirely up to you. Some people prefer a weekly check-in. Others prefer a slower pace and choose fortnightly, or even monthly. Sessions can be by Skype, phone or face to face (within the local area).
Let’s get going! Each hour-long session will involve you in planning and setting short- or long-term goals, and then deciding on the actions you will take towards achieving those goals. Together, we will explore what’s important to you, what you want, and how you can take the first steps to achieving your vision.
My commitment to you
- Complete confidentiality
- I won’t tell you what to do. You will decide that!
- I will ask you lots of questions. Some of them may challenge you, and that’s what a good coach will do for their client: challenge them.
- I will be consistently positive, even when you are not.
Your commitment to yourself
- To keep to the sessions you book.
- To be prepared to put aside an amount of time each day, each week, each month, to work towards your goals.
- To commit to make the changes you decide you want to make.
- To engage fully in the sessions: you will get out of them what you put into them.