“What could we accomplish if we knew we could not fail?”
- Bespoke Consultancy Work
- Tailor-made, creative solutions for individuals or groups
- Prices for all bespoke packages on request, depending on requirements
Below are examples of some of the courses I can offer. But don’t let these limit your own creativeness and imagination! Call me with your ideas, and let’s put together a special offer, which would work best for you, your team or your workplace. All inspiration happily welcomed.
One-to-One courses for individuals:
Resilience Audit session
This 90-minute “stock-take” session is useful for anyone who wants to build on their current skills and attitudes, and develop the inner strength you need to deal with the curve ball that life tends to throw you from time to time. This is not a magic wand to take away your problems! It is a reflective examination of what you currently do to look after yourself, and a strategy-planning session to improve the way you approach and deal with your personal challenges. Contact me for further information and booking details.
Study skills: thinking of going back to study?
Does the thought of going back in a classroom scare you, or bring back bad memories? I can help you with a basic package of study skills, including
- confidence-building, self-evaluation and time management
- developing and making best use of reflective strategies
- effective reading, research and referencing skills
- essay planning and summary writing
- improving spelling, punctuation, grammar and general writing skills.
Individual reading and writing skills – One-to-one intensive tuition
- Did you miss out on school as a child, and the reading and writing skills you needed?
- Would you like to help your children with their homework, but feel you can’t, because your own skills are not good enough?
- Do you want to get a better job, but poor reading or writing ability is holding you back?
- Would you like to improve your reading and writing skills to go on to further study?
- Have you always wanted to write something, but have not used your writing skills for a while, and want to brush up on the essentials?
- Are you at school now, and need some extra help?
Contact me for tuition for study skills or literacy skills at any level.
Courses for the workplace:
Developing a workplace coaching culture
Everyone needs support at work, from senior management to team members. Coaching in the workplace is now acknowledged as an effective tool for performance management and development. It’s important to create a mutually supportive environment where everyone understands the expectations and feels valued. My coaching culture package includes a structure which will encourage
- a strong, dynamic team-driven approach towards increased success
- forward-focussed conversations
- stimulation of high achievers to ensure they stay motivated
- commitment to a constructive approach to challenges and pressures in the workplace
- routine sharing of good practice
- nurturing of latent talent
- improved accountability from everyone.
Professional development (Return to Study) course
If your organisation promotes continuous professional development and achievement of qualifications, the Return to Study course offers a highly effective preparatory resource aimed at employees who have been out of education for some time, and who need a boost to their confidence and study skills. The course is held on your premises, and can be tailored precisely to the particular requirements of your staff. It can be delivered either one-to-one, or to a group.
Contact me to design your bespoke workplace course.